Terms and Conditions for EOTR 2020
- A booking fee shall apply to the sale of each ticket. Such fee shall be non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, save as set out in point 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Festival where it deems it necessary or appropriate due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control (for example, due to an epidemic, pandemic or act of God). In such instances, the Festival shall always seek to reschedule the event and your ticket will be valid for the new date. If you are unable to attend the new date, you must notify the Festival in the specified deadline. In such instances you may cancel your order and will be eligible for a refund of the sale price of the ticket (excluding the booking fee paid). Failure to notify the Festival within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the new date will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for the ticket(s) for the new date, and you will not be able to claim a refund. In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled and not subsequently re-arranged, you will be entitled to a refund of the sale price of the ticket (excluding the booking fee paid). Refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial purchase. Except as provided for in this clause 3, where an event is cancelled or rescheduled in accordance with this clause 3, the Festival shall have no further liability whatsoever to you.
- Listing of tickets on any re-sale site other than Twickets is not permitted and any Tickets seen so listed may be cancelled without refund (e.g. Viagogo, StubHub, Gumtree etc.)
- If you have purchased a ticket from any site other than EOTR or Twickets it is invalid and you will not be permitted entry. We suggest you that immediately claim a refund from the site you purchased the ticket from. Note that restrictions & measures are in place to prevent unauthorised resale, including on site ID checks.
- Deposit Ticket balances must be fully paid by 5 May 2021. If the balance is not paid by the deadline, you will lose the deposit and tickets. Deposit tickets will only be valid after the final payment has been made. Deposit payments are non-refundable, save as set out in point 3 of the Terms and Conditions and should cancellation or re-scheduling occur before the deposit payment deadline.
- Defaced tickets will not be accepted.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
- Parents are responsible for their children throughout the festival.
- Exposure to loud noise can damage hearing, particularly in children. Please come prepared with well-fitting ear protection.
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
- By attending the Festival you grant End of The Road Festival full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media and press releases.
- Professional photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited. No recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers. No drones are allowed.
- The campsite opens as follows:
Thursday 2pm to 11pm, Friday 8am to 11pm, Saturday 8am to 11pm & Sunday 8am to 10pm.
- Early arrivals on Thursday will be allowed into the car park from 12pm.
- The arena will first open at 5pm on Thursday
- The Festival may refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- Camping in the Festival Grounds is included in the ticket price, although boutique camping is available at additional charge. A separate area is provided for campervans / live-in vehicles and a ticket for such a pitch must be separately purchased.
- A separate area is provided for campervans / caravans / live in vehicles and a ticket for a pitch must be purchased separately. Regular campervan pitches are 6m x 8m and allows for 1 x live in vehicle OR 1 x caravan, PLUS 1 x small awning. Large campervan pitches are 9m x 8m and allows for 1 x live in vehicle OR 1 x caravan, PLUS 1 x awning / tent.
- All vehicles are parked at owner’s own risk. Car parking tickets are available for £15 cash on site. A campervan pass does not require a separate car parking ticket.
- No animals (except assistance dogs) are permitted.
- No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the Festival or campsite.
- No open fires or disposable barbecues. Camping stoves are allowed if used well away from tents.
- No fireworks, sky lanterns, smoke canisters, kites or drones are permitted.
- No independent sound systems are permitted.
- Flags are not permitted in the village and stage areas, campsite only.
- No illegal drugs, legal highs or nitrous oxide are permitted.
- No weapons are permitted.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
- Ticket holders are subject to search by authorised security upon entry and during the event.
- The Festival reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, amend, modify, or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you are responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions periodically to remain in compliance with them.
As in previous years on selling of tickets is strictly prohibited other than through an approved reseller. Tickets sold on other websites (other than approved) or auction sites will become invalid and the owner will not be able to gain entry to the festival.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further enquiries
Please bring warm sleeping bags and extra blankets – it gets cold at night
We are very grateful for the respect shown for the Gardens, the peacocks, the Macaws and fellow festival goers in previous years and we look forward to yet more fantastic times together.
Please leave no trace.