Terms and Conditions for EOTR 2019
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded.
- Listing of tickets on any re-sale site other than Twickets is not permitted and any Tickets seen so listed may be cancelled without refund (e.g. Viagogo, StubHub, Gumtree etc.)
- If you have purchased a ticket from any site other than EOTR or Twickets it is invalid and you will not be permitted entry. We suggest you that immediately claim a refund from the site you purchased the ticket from. Note that restrictions & measures are in place to prevent unauthorised resale, including on site ID checks.
- Defaced tickets will not be accepted.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents are responsible for their children throughout the festival.
- Exposure to loud noise can damage hearing, particularly in children. Please come prepared with well-fitting ear protection.
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
- The campsite opens as follows:
Thursday 2pm to 11pm, Friday 8am to 11pm, Saturday 8am to 11pm & Sunday 8am to 10pm.
- Early arrivals on Thursday will be allowed into the car park from 12pm.
- The arena will first open at 5pm on Thursday
- The Festival may refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- Camping in the Festival Grounds is included in the ticket price, although boutique camping is available at additional charge. A separate area is provided for campervans / live-in vehicles and a ticket for such a pitch must be separately purchased.
- All vehicles are parked at owner’s own risk. Car parking tickets are available for £15 cash on site. A campervan pass does not require a separate car parking ticket.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted.
- No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the Festival or campsite.
- No open fires or disposable barbecues. Camping stoves are allowed if used well away from tents.
- No fireworks, sky lanterns, smoke canisters, kites or drones are permitted.
- No independent sound systems are permitted.
- No illegal drugs, legal highs or nitrous oxide are permitted.
- No weapons are permitted.
- Ticket holders are subject to search by authorised security upon entry and during the event.
Please bring warm sleeping bags and extra blankets – it gets cold at night.
We are very grateful for the respect shown for the Gardens, the peacocks, the Macaws and fellow festival goers in previous years and we look forward to yet more fantastic times together.
Please leave no trace.