We are teaming up with theprintspace to host a photography competition. Send us your best pictures from End of the Road over the years and we will select our favourites to be exhibited around the site at this year’s festival.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Enter up to five images for free via thehub. We will compile our 100 favourite entries on a Facebook album for all to see, as well as exhibited at the festival. In addition, everyone who enters will receive a voucher to order a free of charge 10″ x 12″ fine-art print, printed on museum-grade, archival papers from theprintspace. So everyone’s a winner!
Simply upload your image(s) via thehub:
End Of The Road Festival x theprintspace: 2017 Photography Competition
Step By Step Submission Guidelines
1. Sign up for your free hub account: https://hub.theprintspace.co.
2. Upload your image file(s). a. Each image must be in a .png, .tiff or .jpg format. b. Recommended file size no greater than 50mb
3. At the top of the page click “Images”
4. Select your image(s) for submission. (You can submit up to 5 images in 1 submission, but only one submission)
5. Click “Share image”on the footer menu.
6. Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and press enter.
7. In “Project name” enter your name and surname.
8. Check the “download” & “print” checkboxes in the “Additional Permissions” section. (This is for the judging process and printing of the final exhibition.)
9. Click “Share Now”. We will make selections of our favourite entries and will share these on social media with full credits, if you do not wish your entry to be publicised then please tell us in the message box when you enter.